Install Google Play Service in Firestick – Google play service is the most advantageous thing for installing various applications. It helps to install the application whether it is paid or unpaid. Without this service, it is very difficult to get the applications we are seeking for. But there is a new problem emerging as Google has updated its version google play store is no longer available in firestick.
To rectify these problems, people may need to have the help of certain applications to download the play store in their Firestick. If you seek help in downloading Playstore in your firestick, I’m there for you. I will suggest some methods that will help you download the play store on your firestick on this site. So let’s get into the content.
Take a look at a few of the services you can avail with the installation of Google Play Services:
- Simple to configure on FireStick.
- It’s extremely simple and easy to use.
- Allows you to download applications that aren’t on Amazon Store but are accessible on the Google Play Store.
- It allows you to download various streaming apps to your FireStick to allow you to watch TV shows or live TV across the world.
- It allows you to install and enjoy games with your FireStick.
How to install a play store on firestick?
As there is no Google play available on Firestick, you can take help from several downloaders which will make your issue disappear.
There are some third-party applications for help. Some of the applications like
- ES File Explorer
These third-party applications will help you to download various apps which are not available in the Amazon store.
But before doing it you have to enable the unknown source permission of your firestick device. By doing this you are allowing third-party applications to install on your device. You can read to know amazon fire stick channels list
How to enable access for third-party downloads?
In the settings of your firestick, you will see the option unknown sources on your applications menu. You should permit it.
Installation of google play on firestick using Downloader
The downloader is one of the third-party applications for downloading the apps out of the Amazon store. You should follow the steps to download the play store.
- Mostly firestick is pre-installed with a downloader, if you do not have it install the app from the Amazon store
- After downloading launch the app
- You can find a search bar on the home screen
- Enter the link of the google play on the box
- The device will start to download the google play
- Wait for a few minutes
- Open the application and install the apps you need.
Access to google play in Firestick
Google play usage is the same as used in mobile phones.
- Select the google play app on your firestick.
- Open the app
- You may ask for a sign-up
- Sign up with valid credentials like mail id
- Now install various apps
If you are willing to download the MOD APK of Google play, you can install the app named aptoide.
How to Install the MOD APK of Google play?
This application is downloaded only via the downloader. As it is a third-party application too. There are no changes in downloading patterns.
- Enter the link of Aptoide in the URL Box
- If the link is correct the app will start to download
- Launch the app by clicking open
This application is the same as the google play service. You can install various applications and make use of them. Here is another guide for How to get discovery plus on smart TV.
Access of Aptoide
It is pretty simple to access Aptoide in your Fire TV.
- On the list of applications in firestick tap Aptoide.
- On the screen, you will see an option to sign up.
- It is purely optional to sign up.
- Then download any apps on your Firestick.
Google Play is an important service that is being needed to download various files. This makes the work easier. Downloading through google play makes it a very quick and easy process. But due to some technical issues, Google play is no longer available on the streaming device Firestick. To solve this issue and installing the apps through google play I have mentioned some methods. This will definitely be a good use. Hope the content helps you.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have the ability to use Google Play in Amazon Fire?
Yes, you can install Google play on Amazon fire although it doesn’t allow the ability to do so, however since it’s built upon Android OS, it does allow Google play in a different way.
Do I have the ability to download every app from Google Play Store on my FireStick?
You are able to download any app as they are compatible with your area. If you are looking to download an app that’s restricted for your area, you will require an VPN.
Are all the apps downloaded from Google Play Services compatible with FireStick?
Some apps on the Google Play Store may not be compatible with your FireStick device. Therefore, ensure that they are compatible with your device prior to installing them.
Are you able to use Google Play on Amazon Fire 10?
Yes, once the Fire tablet has been upgraded, you can download Google Play on Amazon Fire 10.
Do you have the ability to install Google Play on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you are able to install Google Play on Amazon Fire TV Stick to play movies downloaded from Google Play via YouTube app on Firestick or you can use Silk Browser to visit Google Play, search my films and then play them.